Friday 2 October 2015

Donuts are not always Sweet

           







Morning messages either left me high or low sometimes in between.
Today's message left me sad and low
With heavy heart
No time to mourn
We have to go
Doctor's appointment is in
Another reminder of the finite roles and responsibilities I hold.
Doctor's visit was uneventful.
Walking back
My little Girl wants a donut or two
As I sip my coffee
The memories, clouding my mind..
Speaks...
"Bavarian Cream was Chito's favourite "
Unconsciously uttering it to my daughter
Who gave me a bewildered look.
"Chito who" she asked with knitted eyebrows
Meeting my glance.
Chito was a batch mate and a friend.
And he passed away yesterday.
Bavarian cream will now give bittersweet memories
RIP Luis Antonio Abad .

July 9, 2015 
                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment